All are welcome at this family-friendly event — enjoy panels, purchase books from participating authors and booksellers, listen to live music, and visit booths hosted by St. Louis artisans and literary-focused institutions.
St. Louisans can celebrate literature and literary arts at BookFest St. Louis on Saturday, September 21. Now in its third year, BookFest will host a diverse mix of locally and internationally renowned writers, including two-time National Book Award nominee Elizabeth McCracken, internationally known (and St. Louis’ own!) illustrator Mary Engelbreit, beloved children’s book author Daniel Wiseman, and acclaimed Bollywood-style romance writer Sonali Dev, among many others!
In between BookFest St. Louis author events, be sure to check out our robust McPherson/Euclid Avenue festival zone, featuring live music, demonstrations, book sellers, local artisans and more!
Open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 21, our festival zone is free and open to the public.
- Geoffrey Parker (Woodblock Prints)
- Latonja Flowers (Jewelry)
- Jeremy Gagnon (Woodcarving)
- Mattt Rulo (3D Painting)
- Katie O’Malley (Illustrator)
- Tucker Pierce (Sewn Portraits)
- Jeff Kapfer (Acrylic Painting)
- Colleen Thayer (Notecards)
- Alpona Stamboldjiev (Jewelry)
- Lauren Tracy (Fiber Art/Clothing)
- Isaac Ludwig (Woodworking)
- Mike Murphy (Mosaic Glass Artwork)
- St. Louis Poetry Center
- Central Print
- St. Louis Public Library
- Left Bank Books Foundation
- The Central West End Association
- World Chess Hall of Fame
- AAUW Kirkwood-Webster Groves
- John Bryant, Indie Author
- The Kabine
- St. Louis State Hospital
- Paul Artspace
- Stu Durando
- Sisters in Crime
- Jim Dwyer
- HillTop 30 Publishing House
- Singing Bone Press
Click here for more information about exhibitors, activities and food options within the BookFest St. Louis festival zone.