December 7, 14 & 21 | 1-5 p.m.
Experience the magic of the holidays at the Central West End’s annual Window Walk, now in its 10th year.
Window Walk is a month-long celebration highlighting the many wonderful attributes of the holidays in the CWE, with holiday fun every Saturday in December. Visitors are invited to stroll amidst elegantly decorated windows while shopping at boutiques, enjoying seasonal libations and delicious meals at local restaurants.
Window Walk Holiday Market | December 14, 1-5 p.m.
The Window Walk Holiday Market will take place on Saturday, December 14th from 1-5 pm in the CWE. The market is located under a heated tent in the courtyard of Maryland Plaza, directly behind The Chase Park Plaza.
We are seeking qualified vendors to participate in the holiday market.
- All vendors will receive one 8’ x 8’ space with one 8 ft. table and 2 chairs.
- The market will be open from 1-5 pm and all vendors must remain open for the duration of the event. Set-up will begin at 11 am. Vendors must be torn down and out by 6 pm.
- Payment must be made in full by December 1st. Fee: $50.00.
- Priority will be given to handmade or upcycled craft, antiques, arts, wares, or baked goods. Commercial products should not exceed more than 25% of sales.
- Applicants will be reviewed by the Window Walk Planning Committee. Priority will be given to vendors selling products that are best suited for holiday shopping and will be approved on a first come, first serve basis.
- Vendors are encouraged to promote the event among client database/followers. Marketing assets will be provided.