December 5, 12 & 19, 2020 | 1-5 p.m.
Experience the magic of the holidays at the Central West End’s annual Window Walk, now in its 11th year. Window Walk is a month-long celebration, with holiday fun each Saturday in December. Visitors are invited to safely stroll amidst elegantly decorated windows, while shopping at boutiques, and enjoying seasonal libations and delicious meals at local restaurants.
Visitors can also enjoy FREE socially distanced holiday festivities, including ice carvings, carriage rides, carolers, live music, street performers, a roaming Santa, and more! Stop by the Maryland Plaza Fountain on December 12 to meet a live reindeer! Plus, enjoy a live performance by moSTLy TAP on December 12 and 19 from 1-3 p.m. at Maryland Plaza. Masks are required at all times when in indoor facilities and outside when social distancing is not possible.
Window Walk brings back the time-honored tradition of going downtown to see festive windows, while showcasing the CWE’s retail and dining establishments. Local designers partner with select businesses to decorate their windows, and this year’s theme for all designs is “Family, Friends, and Neighbors” — a special reminder that even though this year’s festivities may look and feel a little bit different, our loved ones (whether near or far) can still bring us joy this holiday season.
Click here to learn more about the 2020 CWE Window Walk Designers!
Be sure to view the beautifully-decorated windows at these CWE Businesses:
- Bar Italia (Designed by Nisha Tailor Interior Design)
- Barrett Barrera Projects
- Bluemercury (Designed by Melbrooke Interiors)
- Bonobos (Designed by Allison Williams Design)
- Citizen Park (Designed by Stephanie Pohlman Designs)
- The Cup (Designed by K Designs)
- East West
- Edera Italian Eatery
- Enchanting Embellishments/Mary Ann’s Tea Room
- Evangeline’s Bistro & Music House
- The Eye Bar (Designed by KH, Interiors LLC)
- Houska Gallery
- Kendra Scott
- La Petite Spa (Designed by Gayla Jenkins Interiors)
- Left Bank Books (Designed by Youtopia Designs)
- Mission Taco Joint
- Paperdolls Boutique Pop-Up Shop
- Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis
- Pi Pizzeria (Designed by INhance IT Home Staging)
- projects + gallery
- Provisions St. Louis
- Ranoush (Designed by KH, Interiors LLC)
- Rush Bowls
- The Silver Lady (Designed by Karen Korn Interiors)
- Taste of Lebanon (Designed by Jasmine Jackson & Jasmine Fields)
- Wolfgang’s Pet Stop
- World Chess Hall of Fame/Q Boutique
- 510 N Euclid (Designed by KH, Interiors LLC)
- 4742 McPherson (Designed by KH, Interiors LLC)
- 4742 McPherson (Designed by Hometenders Home Staging & Design)
Plus, take advantage of these special business offers during the CWE Window Walk:
- La Petite Spa: Enjoy 10% off on all services including pedicures, gel manicures, and waxing through the end of the year.
- Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis: Enter to win their Window Walk Raffle! Text HOLIDAY to 314-361-8200. Weekly holiday prize winners will be selected on Dec. 5, 12, and 19! Grand prize winner will receive a pro tool (on Dec. 19). Plus, all entries get $5 off any service or take home product.
- Pi Pizzeria: Stop by for Happy Hour specials during the CWE Window Walk. Enjoy 1/2 off all appetizers and snacks, $4.95 4 Hands draft beers, $4.95 house wine and sangria, and $1 off Pi Squared cocktails.
- Q Boutique: Enjoy 20% off in-store only, every weekend in December (Sat & Sun).
- Rush Bowls: Get a $30 Rush Bux gift card for $20.
- Up-Down STL: Enjoy half off tokens until 9 p.m.
- Warby Parker: Save 15% when you purchase two (or more!) pairs of prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses. Offer expires 12.31.20.
In addition to windows being designed by CWE businesses and local designers, the CWE Business Community Improvement District is partnering with St. Louis Shakespeare Festival and PaintedBlack STL on “A Walking Xmas Carol” — an immersive winter walk featuring 15 local artists, designers, and makers. A perfect complement to the CWE Window Walk tradition, “A Walking Xmas Carol” is a 21-stop, audio-musical and window-display reimagining of the classic tale by Charles Dickens. The walk is outdoor and self-guided. No reservations required. Click here for more information!
2020 Window Walk Holiday Market Vendor Application
Calling all artists, crafters, makers, and boutiques to the CWE Window Walk Holiday Market!
The Window Walk Holiday Market will take place on Saturday, December 5 and Saturday, December 12 from 1-5 pm in the CWE. Your health and safety is our top priority! Due to COVID-19 and to comply with social distancing guidelines, this year’s Window Walk Holiday Market will take place outdoors (instead of a tent behind Maryland Plaza). All vendors will receive a 10×10 heated booth. Booths will be safely spaced more than 6 ft apart on sidewalks throughout the CWE.
CLICK HERE to download the Vendor Application.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be notified within 3 days of submittal.