Voted best sushi in St. Louis, Drunken Fish is the perfect place to enjoy a paramount dining experience.
The selection of sensational sushi and exquisite Japanese cuisine will satisfy every appetite, while our extensive drink menu boasts an eclectic list of signature martinis and exotic cocktails. There are 14 mouthwatering rolls that are unique to Drunken Fish, 20 different kinds of fish and seafood on the menu, and 16 signature cocktails made with fresh juices and ingredients. With vibrant modern décor, Drunken Fish creates a plush and comfortable setting to grab dinner and drinks with your significant other or a group of friends. Our space is also perfect for celebrations, corporate dinners and happy hours.
Check out their happy hour, available from 11 a.m.-noon and 4-6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 10 p.m.-close Thursday through Saturday.
Accolades for Drunken Fish
- Favorite Sushi on the RFT Reader’s Choice (2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017)
- Favorite Japanese/Sushi Sauce Magazine (2007, 2012, 2013, 2017)
- Favorite Happy Hour in the RFT Readers’ Choice (2007, 2008, 2011, 2015, 2017)
- Open Table Diners’ Choice (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Best Sushi ALIVE Hot List People’s Choice (2010, 2013, 2014)
- Favorite Business Lunch in the RFT Reader’s Choice (2011)
- Best Place for Cocktails in the RFT Reader’s Choice (2014)
- Best Japanese in the FEAST 50 Awards (2017)
- People’s Choice Award at Taste of St. Louis (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
- Good for Groups Open Table Diners’ Choice (2010)
- Best Bite Winner at the Taste of St. Louis (2015)
- Best Sushi Alive Magazine’s We Heart STL Best of the City (2015)