- This event has passed.
Un Festin de France at The Preston
• Cost: $133
Attention all Oenophiles! The Preston restaurant, located inside the historic Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta Hotel, is excited to partner with its friends at Handpicked Selections to present “Un Festin de France,” a culinary and vinicultural exploration of France — from Champagne to the Southern Rhône and all the brightest spots in between.
Join their team of Executive Chefs on a five-course tasting journey that may just convince your taste buds you’re dining al fresco at the foot of the French Alps — not shaking off the end of another blustery Missouri winter.
- NV Jean Laurent Blanc de Noirs Champagne
- 2017 Les Rocailles Apremont, Savoie
- 2017 Domaine Cabirau Red Blend, Cotes du Roussillon
- 2012 Cave de Tain Hermitage Rouge, Rhône
- 2017 Commanderie de la Bargemone Rosé, Coteaux d’Aix en Provence
Tickets are $133 and includes five-course wine pairing dinner, tax, gratuity and parking. Reservations are required and can be made here.
Guests can mix, mingle and enjoy a complimentary glass of Cava from 5:30-6 p.m. in the bar.