- This event has passed.
CWE Window Walk
Window Walk is the CWE NCID’s holiday season celebration. It highlights wonderful attributes of the holidays in the Central West End — shopping at boutiques, enjoying libations, great meals at local restaurants and strolling amidst elegantly decorated windows. Window Walk brings back the time honored tradition formerly found in downtown windows and gives St. Louis a venue to experience the holidays.
Window Walk kicks off on the first Saturday of December each year, in conjunction with Holidays on the Plaza, sponsored by Koplar Properties. Activities include:
- Free carriage rides
- Ice Carving at Drunken Fish and Llewelyn’s
- Free Kettle Corn on McPherson
- Make your own s’mores at Euclid and Maryland
- Street performers
- Face Painting and Balloon twisting with the Moolah Shriner Clowns
- Complimentary Gift Wrapping near Wolfgang’s Pet shop
- Tree lighting at Maryland Plaza – 5 PM
Visitors will also enjoy live music, including:
- Marion y Julie at Coffee Cartel
- Hillary Scott at Left Bank Books
- Mango Jay at Wolfgang’s Pet Shop
Other activities throughout the neighborhood include:
- 10denza: 20 percent off storewide
- LINK Auction Gallery: Winter Auction starting at 10 a.m.
- Centro: Free CEN-CEN Punch and Missouri Baking Co. cookies
- Left Bank Books: Biannual Friends of Left Bank Books sale
- Gamlin Whiskey House/Sub Zero Vodka Bar: Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- Kit and Ace: Print League Pop-Up Shop
- projects+gallery: Jewelry Pop-Up Shop
- The Tavern: Cocoa and donuts
Window Walk 2015 kicks off on Saturday, Dec. 5, with additional programming on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!