- This event has passed.
The Central West End Streatery is returning to Euclid Avenue this fall! Some of your favorite CWE restaurants and bars are expanding their patios into the street to increase operations and provide a safe, socially distanced dining experience.
Starting Saturday, August 28, these ‘Streateries’ will be open along Euclid Avenue on Saturdays from 5-10 p.m. All operations will be carried out in alignment with guidance from the City’s public health officials. There will also be additional hand sanitizing stations at the ends of each dining section for patrons.
Businesses participating in the CWE Streatery include:
- Cocina Latina (also featuring expanded patio dining on Sundays)
- Drunken Fish
- El Burro Loco
- Evangeline’s Bistro & Music House (also featuring expanded patio dining on Sundays)
- Mission Taco Joint
- Pi Pizzeria
- Salt + Smoke
- Up-Down STL
During Streatery hours, the following sections of Euclid Avenue will be closed to traffic:
- Euclid North of McPherson to the first alley
- Euclid South of McPherson to the first alley
- Euclid North of Maryland to Carriage Lane/the first alley North of Maryland
The Central West End Streatery will run through the end of October, weather permitting.