Wednesday, February 27
Shop and dine at participating Central West End businesses to help support Shriners Hospitals for Children — St. Louis.
Shriners is a wonderful CWE-based organization, providing specialized care to children with orthopedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, cleft lip and palate, and other complex surgical needs.
Participating businesses will donate 10 percent of the days’ sales* to Shriners on Wednesday, February 27.
- Citizen Park: Resident Fundraiser
- The Cup
- Drunken Fish: 10% of lunch sales from 11 AM- 2 PM
- Duane Reed Gallery
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Mission Taco Joint
- Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis
- Provisions St. Louis
- Revive Tan
- Steel Wheels
- Taste of Lebanon: 10% of lunch sales from 11 AM- 4 PM
We will continue to update this list as we receive confirmation from participating businesses.
*Unless otherwise noted.