Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Shop and dine at participating Central West End businesses to help support Shriners Hospitals for Children — St. Louis.
Shriners is a wonderful CWE-based organization that provides specialized care to children with orthopedic conditions.
Participating businesses will donate 10 percent of the day’s sales to Shriners on Wednesday, March 11.
Participating CWE Businesses
- The Candle Fusion Studio
- Citizen Park (resident fundraiser: residents who make a donation to Shriners will receive a FREE cupcake from The Cup)
- The Cup (donating 15% of the day’s sales)
- Gamlin Whiskey House
- Golden Grocer
- Kendra Scott (enjoy 20% off your purchase from 10 a.m. to noon. Plus, if you mention Shriners, they will donate 20% of sales back to the hospital)
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams (donating 25% of the day’s sales)
- Mission Taco Joint
- Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis
- Provisions St. Louis
- Steel Wheels (donating 20% of the day’s sales)
- Sub Zero Vodka Bar
We will continue to update this list as we receive confirmation from our CWE businesses.